About the paperback book
A user-friendly paperback A4 textbook (2kg), designed for students, practitioners and teachers of relaxation massage, Swedish massage and sports massage.
- covers syllabus for most professional massage training
- contains further information to help you in professional practice
- covers the structure and functioning of the human body
- focusses on aspects most relevant to massage – bones, joints, muscles and the nervous system
- each technical term is explained and related to common sense and life experience, and to the concerns of massage treatments
- over 250 illustrations to help understanding
- descriptions and massage guidelines for working with people with more than 100 common medical conditions
About the Autor
Darien Pritchard has been a professional bodyworker, massage trainer and author since 1977. For 25 years he trained massage professionals (including 5 years as part of a University Degree course) and has taught advanced massage courses since 1988.
Darien has written massage articles and textbooks and worked for national organisations helping to raise the status and standards of the massage profession.