Workshops & Training
Due to the coronavirus pandemic, all courses are presently suspended until we can set new dates.
- Hands Free Massage – using the forearm and elbow to save the practitioner’s hands
- RhythmMobility® – rhythmical techniques for release, mobilising and energising
- Releasing the Neck – deep massage and mobilising techniques
- Freeing the Shoulders – deep massage and mobilising techniques
- Releasing the Lower Back – deep massage and mobilising techniques
- The SuppleSpine Programme – a sequence of ‘homework’ exercises to teach clients for maintaining a strong, flexible back
- The Art of ‘Dry’ Massage – effective ‘dry’ massage, including through clothing
- Stretching your Massage Skills – Incorporating Stretches and Mobilisations into massage treatments
- Seated Massage – ‘western-style’ massage with a clothed client, in an ordinary chair or a portable massage chair
- Living Anatomy – learning / reviewing muscles in an applied hands on way.
- Dancing the Massage – moving/‘dancing’ at the massage table to deliver power and fluidity, waking up different parts of your hands, and inviting the client’s soft tissues to soften, relax, be stretched and release.
- Working Easier, Working Stronger – dynamic bodyuse for delivering effective, strain-free massage
- SubtleStretch – sensitively applied stretches for calming and for muscle release
- Creativity in Massage – refresh and enliven your massage treatments
- The Art of Touch – using touch skillfully for nurturing massage
- Extensive Hands Free Massage – using the forearm and elbow to save the practitioner’s hands
- Extensive RhythmMobility® – rhythmical techniques designed to release tension, increase flexibility and energise the body
- Freeing the Neck & Shoulders – range of ways for working on the ‘average’ client with tension in these interrelated areas